BSL for "Easter"?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 4 22:56:29 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
March 4, 2007

Hi Sandy!
Glad at least the Rub and Brush got cleared up! smile...

You are right that the Surface Symbol is a lot of detail...so take
that away if you feel it is not needed...that is fine with me! You
are right that if people know the writing system, and the sign
itself, then such detail is not necessary..

I look forward to seeing your new project...

Val ;-)