Contact symbol put where? :-)

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 1 02:57:47 UTC 2007

Or maybe I am just second guessing myself. :-) The contact on opposite side seems to be better (even though some of my older writing doesn't show this). I also agree that the contacts on the side should be stacked.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:41:39
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Contact symbol put where? :-)

SignWriting Lit
April 30, 2007

This rule makes sense and feels right also because if we added
arrows, the contact symbols come at the tips of the arrows. Arrows
are not necessary most of the time, but it still shows that it is
logical to place the contact symbols on the opposite side of the
Position of Contact, even when the arrows are taken away: