Sign Names in SignWriting ;-)

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 01:47:54 UTC 2007

It's a thought... actually, as I look at the actual sign again, both
handshapes should be written from the top view (with the gap).  I didn't use
that particular arm symbol because it looks like the arm is pointing down,
when it's actually pointing out from the body.  Of course, I'm not really
happy with my own solution either... :-)
KJ