Sleeping Beauty page 10

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Thu May 3 06:44:25 UTC 2007

I see what you mean by rotations are your weakness. :-) They used to be mine
too until Val was able to clarify them for me. The double stem and single
stem in the rotation mean just the same as they do with arrows. In the first
and last sign in the second column, you have the arm rotation parallel to
the wall, but the hand parallel to the floor. I am guessing that you want to
have the rotation parallel to the floor like you have the hand. ;-) That
would be the single stem rotation. I attached an example of the sign with
the correct arrows.

Adam