question on sign notation, small arrow heads

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 3 21:25:55 UTC 2007

I like your solution, I'm not sure of the first handshapes as the hands look wider to me with the thumb straight out, but I don't know French sign language and whether that's a critical difference for the language.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote: SignWriting List
May 3, 2007

> On May 3, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> I' m not sure about how to write the movement of the sign /ESTOMAC/
> http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=dicocomplet          --->
> estomac (stomach)....

Hello Anny and Everyone -
If you write both the beginning and ending positions, then you do not
need any Finger Movement Symbols at all...

So here is my first attempt at writing the French-Swiss sign for
ESTOMAC. You will find this writing in the French-Swiss SignPuddle ;-)

I will write it a second way next message...I hope others will give
their writings too...for example, these hands could have been viewed
from the Front View, and from the side palm facing...