pulling thread off a weaving machine ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun May 6 21:13:36 UTC 2007

Here is my first writing from what i saw on video 4...I may not have
understood what the sign meant...

It looked like two circles to me that are finishing in different
handshapes each time...like pulling the threads off a turning
wheel...alternating motion...while one moves down and around the
other is moving up and around...at the top of the circle the hand is
open, and at the bottom of the circle the hands are in an A
handshape...but i will try one more writing and then leave all this
to you....

When the story is all written, I can read the document in front of
you, and try to produce the movements properly from reading the
document, without knowing the meaning of the signs, and that will
test to see if the writing is read properly...like the sign for
SUFFER...Adam wrote it, and I mis-read it, and then we worked on
it...it took time but was really good to work on writing in that
way ;-))