pulling thread off a weaving machine ;-)

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun May 6 21:24:07 UTC 2007

I wasn't sure if I should use the circle or the back arrows. I think that
either would work fine just as long as the basic movement is correct. I
looked at your writing, but I get the feeling that there are two stings of
thread being pulled, not the one that I see in the video. That is why I was
thinking of the overlapping arrows. Other than that, that is exactly what I
see.

Adam