Summary of video #6 par request

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun May 6 21:14:57 UTC 2007

They decided to take the baby deep into a far away forest to be taken care
of by the three fairies. The baby grew and time is getting close. The evil
fairy remembers and counts the days and years waiting for the time that
Princess Aurora will touch the spindle and die by the time she is 16. But
she had heard no news of and does not know of Princess Aurora's whereabouts.