differences in fist tensions from signer to signer

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu May 10 16:47:55 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 10, 2007

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> It all just makes you wonder what SignWriting will look like once it's
> widespread enough for committees and budding Johnsons to get their
> teeth
> into it!

Ha! I too look forward to seeing how people will write in the future...

We have already seen SignWriting evolve slowly but surely, to what it
looks like today....and it is quite different than it was in 1974...
So who knows what 2014 will bring? ;-)

Sandy...I have been so busy lately that I have not focused properly
on your project...

Have I answered all your questions? probably not...I will try to
review all the emails...anything you need from me besides a clean
ISWA symbolset? (grin ;-)