differences in fist tensions from signer to signer

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Tue May 15 18:43:39 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 09:47 -0700, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> Sandy...I have been so busy lately that I have not focused properly
> on your project...

Nah, don't worry.

> Have I answered all your questions? probably not...I will try to
> review all the emails...anything you need from me besides a clean
> ISWA symbolset? (grin ;-)

I've been thinking about the "symbol" part of the program lately and
looking through Machado's symbol set, and I'm now fairly sure I'm going
to create all my own symbols from basic geometrical calculations.

So I'll only need the ISWA for reference, I won't need any actual png's
or SVG for them.

Sandy