Basic calendar and clock in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue May 22 14:47:19 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 22, 2007

Adam's calendar and time in ASL brings up a lot of interesting issues
about writing the days of the week, as Charles pointed out...related
to Thursday, and then Bill pointed out the writing of the year
2007...I believe Adam meant 20 and then 7...smile...maybe an 07 would
make it clear ;-)

I am fascinated by the writing of 16, 17, 18, and 19...The rotation
symbol ...I wonder...maybe you mean out-out? then both arrows would
be going in the same direction...at the moment the rotation is even,
with no emphasis on the out...so it is rotating out and then in...I
experimented by placing a third and fourth entry for 16 in the ASL
Dictionary in SignPuddle...or maybe it is just general shaking...that
is another idea ;-))