Sleeping Beauty page 31

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Wed May 30 01:55:33 UTC 2007

I see a full circle, but it might just be one rather than two. If it wasn't
for the fact that Darlene's signing speed isn't well captured by the video,
I think that we might have been able to see it better. Although, this could
just be my knowledge of the language seeing something that is only hinted.

About the sign for ARRIVE, I took a look at the video, and it is not an arm
rotation, so I think that the regular arrow would be what's needed here.

Adam

PS Page 31 is in SignPuddle now.