Sleeping Beauty page 22

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 12 14:54:21 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 12, 2007

Thank you Cherie and Adam, for helping...and Kelly Jo...this has
happened to others before so it is something we are working on to
improve...

I will try to focus on Sleeping Beauty documents now to see if I can
gather all of them together and find those that are missing...

However...for right now at least...it appears to be connected with
going back to do changes to a document and then saving once
again...and that second time you save, after you made the changes,
possibly is where the document seems to get lost...I am not
sure...but I believe that is the scenario...to find bugs in software
you have to try to re-produce the problem so we can pin down the
problem...so I will try to do a tiny document and repeat those steps
to see if I have the same problem...

Anyway - Thanks for all your hard work and if you want to go on to a
new document...the next page...that should not be a problem...;-)

Val ;-)