Sleeping Beauty page 22

Sat May 12 14:56:16 UTC 2007

Hi KJ and Cherie,

There is a cross posting problem with SignPuddle 1.5.  Signs and texts
will get saved in the last opened puddle, regardless of the browser
window.  I have the fix almost completed.

I'm also fixing the login problem so you only need to have one account.
It should be ready Monday.  Then I'll get the PocketPuddles working again.

Regards,
-Steve