how to copy a sign from SignPuddle 1.5 into hard disc

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon May 28 17:47:47 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 28, 2007

Lucy from Poland wrote:
> How to copy a sign from SignPuddle 1.5 into hard disc or a Word
> document?
> I copied it and pasted in my graphic program and then saved it to a
> png file. Next I wanted to insert it into a Word document but the
> sign appeared very small. Is there any other to copy signs from
> SignPuddle 1.5 into hard disc?

Hi Lucy and everyone -

There are two different issues here...SignPuddle and Microsoft Word.

Both programs have different issues...

It appears to me that your question is really about how Microsoft
Word inserts diagrams or graphics?

Before you insert it into Microsoft Word, the PNG looks like the
right size? But Word is making it smaller?

I do not know Microsoft Word well, but I will look at my version of
Word to see what their insert graphics features are... I will write
again -