how to copy a sign from SignPuddle 1.5 into hard disc

Lucy lists at ONET.EU
Tue May 29 15:29:19 UTC 2007

> Hi Lucy -
> I just had no trouble doing this, but there is one thing different...I
> did not open a graphics program to re-format the sign from SignPuddle.
> Instead, SignPuddle gives you an automatic PNG graphics file, if you
> Right-Click with your mouse directly on top of the sign in
> SignPuddle...and then choose Copy Image or Save Image As...
>
> If you choose Copy Image...then open Word and choose Paste under the
> Edit Menu...it pastes the sign right in...
>
> If you choose Save As, then it arrives on your desktop as a PNG. Then
> open Word and use the Insert Picture command under the Insert Menu...
>
> Here is a diagram that I just created in Microsoft Word for you:
Thank you, Val. Your method is good for pasting the signs into MS Word.
But I would like also to save the SignPuddle signs on my hard disk so
that I can use them when offline. Any idea for this?

Lucy