AW: {Quarantine} [sw-l] Birthday Party Page 4

Fri Nov 2 08:23:01 UTC 2007

Hi Adam I saw that you changed Kellys spelling of icecream – hm – I would
rather hold it upside otherwise you risk to let it fall to the ground - ??

Kelly – rereading your documents I understood first you hold the ice cream
same position as Adam – parallel to the floor. Then you changed to a
vertical position – which should be in the interesest of an icecream – fan.
;-)

Of course it is somehow a question of everyday writing versus detailed
writing – perhaps there can me measured a diagonal level ...and some signs
become standards if you read and write them again and again the same way –
(smile) -  I guess icecream belongs to one of these...But nevertheless it is
interesting to me to understand the difference –

Long ago Valerie explained: Open the fist and look at the flat hand –
parallel to the wall or parallel to the floor. Now you know wether you would
like to write the fist with a gap or not. Same with the ice-cream hand.

I got interested in your sign of cake – written up – touch up  instead of
down touch down touch end. –

Stefan ;-)

  _____