Modifying individual signs

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Nov 10 03:24:46 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 9, 2007

On Nov 9, 2007, at 7:17 PM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> I just updated my Pocketpuddle and I've been playing in
> ColumnMaker.  I love it!  My only question is, how do you select
> individual signs to modify?  I know from earlier posts that it is
> possible to resize signs individually . . . I assume the same goes
> for colourizing, right?  I could choose, say, three signs out of a
> column and change their colour?

Hello Kelly Jo!
I still have to write the instructions for this myself. As Steve
said, it is not that user-friendly yet, but at least it works so we
know it is working...which is amazing in its own right...

So I will guess that in time it will become easier ...but for right
now, if you are interested in learning how to do it now anyway, I
will let Steve explain it to you in writing through email...that will
help me write the manual!

Scroll down. (see screen capture)

You will see a box called Override.

In the Override box, you will type some numbers...and it is the
numbers that I need to document myself and I have not done that yet...

You count how many signs down in a column you want to change the
size...etc etc...let us imagine after the ninth sign you want it to
change...

Steve...can you give us instruction? I don't know how to explain it!