Modifying individual signs

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 10 03:27:50 UTC 2007

I suspect it has something to do with the override that comes with the ColumnMaker button at the bottom of the page. I know Steve aluded to it earlier today as being not too user friendly. I guess he will have to explain (or Val if she knows). I don't know at the moment. ;-)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "K.J. Boal" <kjoanne403 at hotmail.com>

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:17:17
To:"SignWriting List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Subject: [sw-l] Modifying individual signs

Hi all!
I just updated my Pocketpuddle and I've been playing in ColumnMaker.  I love it!  My only question is, how do you select individual signs to modify?  I know from earlier posts
that it is possible to resize signs individually . . . I assume the same goes for colourizing, right?  I could choose, say, three signs out of a column and change their colour?

KJ

Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help