Background colour?

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sat Nov 10 05:09:58 UTC 2007

I think that there should be a way so that the fills can be white if needed
so that the readability is better (ie when it is on a picture background, or
when the hands are over each other), but you are right that when you have a
dark background that the "white" fill should match the background. Maybe
there is a way so that you can program the white fill to be the background
color or "opposite" color to sign color. Steve? :-)

Adam