German sign "Forschen"

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 20 10:47:00 UTC 2007

Though strictly speaking I could read either the same way, the second one is correct, Paul.  The first somehow implies the hands are closer together so that they literally follow the same path (they'd have to be touching to do this).

Charles

Paul Hendriks <gehoerlos at plh.lu> wrote: Hello everybody in the list,

Thats now a long time ago, i posted my last question questions here.

I need help in writing my sign name and am not sure if i have to write:

  like "forschen" in swiss-german signpuddle

or

  like "Forscher" in german signpuddle

i think that the second one could be the correct writing ? but i'm not
really shure.

Thanks for your help.
Paul Hendriks

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu