German sign "Forschen"

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Oct 20 14:53:20 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 20, 2007

Hello Paul -
Thank you for this question, and welcome back to the SignWriting List!

Charles' answer is correct. Thank you, Charles, for answering  ;-))

The arrows were designed to mean that the right hand has black paint
on it, and the left hand has white paint on it. So in this sign, the
right and left hands would definitely paint two separate paths as
they move down. The right hand paints a black path and the left hand
paints a white path.