AW: [sw-l] SignWriting game from France...

Tue Oct 23 07:23:01 UTC 2007

Hi Adam and Charles, Valerie and friends

this sign for „urinate“ made me think again about hard to read (understand)
handshapes.

The graphic shows the given hand shape but in the top row there are two
alternatives – benaeth you find right hands –

Which one in the upper line is meant to show the right hand – smile - ?

Stefan ;-)