AW: [sw-l] Learning curve

Mon Oct 29 12:22:06 UTC 2007

Hi Cherie,

I was wondering too – then I changed the Font and .. voila ... I could read
it... and afterwards I understand now even to read  this document with this
symbol-font ...

Obviously Ronald uses a specific Font that is not installed on our
computers—

Stefan ;-)

Transcription of the message in “ARIAL” Font:

I will call as soon as possible. Sorry.  But I will switch and go through
the learning curve. I am just concerned about copying and pasting into
Microsoft Word. With 1.0 I could get 4 columns. I will have to figure out a
way to make it work. I trust you.

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:
http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp

  _____

I will call as soon as possible. Sorry.  But I will switch and go through
the learning curve. I am just concerned about copying and pasting into
Microsoft Word. With 1.0 I could get 4 columns. I will have to figure out a
way to make it work. I trust you.

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:
<http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp>
http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp

...Its all Greek to me!
:-D

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Ronald Dettloff" <signpreach at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

10/27/2007 07:18 AM

Please respond to