AW: [sw-l] New SignWriting Literature posted!

Mon Oct 29 09:03:34 UTC 2007

Hi Val,

I just found out that people will get through to the pdf using this link -

http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0510-ASLBible-Romero-John1-3.pdf

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Oktober 2007 05:46
An: List SignWriting
Betreff: [sw-l] New SignWriting Literature posted!

SignWriting List
October 28, 2007

New SignWriting Literature posted!

Gospel According to John Chapters 1-3 in ASL
Romero Translation
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0510-ASLBible-Romero-
John1-3.pdf

Nancy Romero wrote this directly in ASL, in SignPuddle 1.5. No video
was used.

I then prepared the document for publication, using SignBank
DocumentMaker.

The document is 74 pages...This is only the first three chapters out
of 21 chapters, so in time it will become a document with hundreds of
pages...

I will create a web page about it later this week -

Enjoy!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu