New SignWriting Literature posted!

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Oct 29 14:24:49 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 29, 2007

On Oct 29, 2007, at 2:03 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

> Hi Val,
>
> I just found out that people will get through to the pdf using this
> link -
>
> http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0510-ASLBible-Romero-
> John1-3.pdf
>
> Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan -
Yes...that was the link I sent you...all connected just as you wrote
it above...so it was not broken when I sent it to the list, but
because of formatting problems between computers, it broke when you
received it, placing some of the url on the next line of type...

This happens all the time on the internet and is no one's fault...you
just need to learn to paste together broken urls...

Regarding the TINY-URL web sites...there are places where we can go
on the interent to solve this problem...another way to solve the
problem is to create a web page where people can go to click on an
icon to download the document and that is what I am going to do soon
for all these documents...

Here is how it looked when I sent the message to you...see how it is
connected?....just like the one you just sent us...(see attached)

This is a screen capture (picture) of the way it looked on my
computer when I sent the message...you can see the url was connected
when I sent it...I am sorry your computer is not the same as mine!
Val ;-)