SW materials donated to Dept of Linguistics, Addis Ababa University!!

Eyasu Tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 11 10:22:10 UTC 2007

Dearest Val and list members,

This is to present my heartfelt thanks to Val for her unreserved effort  to support our Sign Language Unit in the Department of Linguistics. We have received a box of SW materials directly sent from Deaf Action Committee (DAC).  Thank you Val also for your willingness to further inquiry that we will make to strengthen our SL unit that is going to be opened a year after from now.

I hope the donation would be the base that would create affiliation and bilateral relation between the two institutions. This is also to announce to all that we are grateful to those who have an interest to work with our university and dep't to strengthen our SL unit in any way possible.

I have copied this message to Dr. Hirut W/Mariam, Chairperson of the Dep't of Linguistics. She will have her own message to you later.

Best Regards,
Eyasu

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.