old version of SignPuddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 26 17:56:33 UTC 2007

OK. I would appreciate it  Ron...because you and I and everyone will
be better off if you use the private ASL Bible puddle because Nancy
and I can help you with the SignSpellings, which are incorrect in the
old 1.0 puddles...

I am not saying that the public ASL 1.5 dictionary is perfect...of
course not...but the private ASL Bible puddle we have is being
corrected without strangers adding signs, so we can get a clean
dictionary and clean documents...

And if you and Dana start adding your own signs to the private web
puddle for the bible, that is fine, but it gives me a way to give you
specific feedback on signs you have written so you learn how to write
certain signs...

If you continue to use the old out-of-date database, I will never be
able to help you with the writing of specific signs...and some of
your documents are hard to read for those of us who know
SignWriting...so it is to your advantage to work with us...

So I can walk you through step by step what to do....

I would be grateful for this...thank you for being so flexible -

Steve - please do not re-connect the SignMaker for 1.0 for any
SignPuddle...

Many thanks -

Val ;-)