changing interface languages in SignPuddle 1.5

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sat Oct 27 15:13:05 UTC 2007

Hi Val,

yeah I have worked on the UI recently... I have made almost all icons in
czech SL.. but it is not able to change icons of the icons on the left side
(like SignPuddle etc)

I would write to you about changing ui later.

thanks
Honza