changing interface languages in SignPuddle 1.5

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Oct 27 15:20:19 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 27, 2007

On Oct 27, 2007, at 8:13 AM, Honza wrote:
> yeah I have worked on the UI recently... I have made almost all
> icons in czech SL.. but it is not able to change icons of the icons
> on the left side (like SignPuddle etc) I would write to you about
> changing ui later.

Yes...I will work with you on the UI. So I will help you with the
icons when you are ready...

Just write to me privately...

And I am planning to work on other language UIs too...

So if they want a Slovakian UI, for example, they can write to me and
Steve, and we will help them, or any country that wishes a new UI
(User Interface)

Thanks for working on this, Honza!

Val ;-)

Sutton at SignWriting.org