Have you received any messages on the SW List today?

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Sep 1 02:07:19 UTC 2007

On Aug 31, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Adam P Valerius DSC wrote:
> I've gotten the 2 posts today. Some days I go all day & all evening
> without getting anything from the list. I guess NOT everyone has
> rejoined yet.
> Later,
> Adam P. Valerius, DSC

Hello Adam!
Thanks to you and Adam Frost, I now know that the List is working -
many thanks!

The list has been quiet lately, mostly because it is the end of
August, and I hope that some people have had time for a vacation!

But just wait...September is upon us and the school year has begun...;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help