Have you received any messages on the SW List today?

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 1 02:30:44 UTC 2007

I got both those postings, plus this one that I'm responding to.  The List software seems to be working fine for me . . .  I'm sending this email both to the List
and to you personally, Val, so you'll be sure to get it!
KJ