CZECH question about contacts and arrows

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Sep 2 14:59:02 UTC 2007

Hi Val,

thanks for explaining this, but I see there one more difficulty.
What if hands are placed as on my exaple (1.jpg) in origin message.
(enclosing as well)
How can you show exact position of contact? (if palm is oriented to the
side, but not clear if it is oriented forward)

Honza