CZECH question about contacts and arrows

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 2 15:02:50 UTC 2007

Honza...Can I ask a favor? Can you post the exact diagram you are
referring to...I never saw your original message because of problems
with the SignWriting List and I do not know which one is Jpg
1...because you had one to the left of 1 in the diagram...is 1 to the
left or to the right in this diagram?