CZECH question about contacts and arrows

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 2 15:56:56 UTC 2007

On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:48 AM, Honza wrote:
> thank for this easies  ;)
> I was confused thanks to students, what should not happened ;)
> Honza

I completely understand how you feel! Students need answers of
course, but it can be stressful for a teacher, trying to answer so
many detailed questions so quickly...and most of the time the
detailed answers are not what they need...they really need to start
reading and writing lots of documents, and let the answers come as
they experience the writing system...

There is a manual called "SignSpelling Guidelines" that I have been
trying to write but it is not finished yet, that will explain these
details someday...until then I guess the web and the SW List will
have to be the guide!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help