CZECH question about contacts and arrows

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 2 16:02:58 UTC 2007

Honza -
Are you asking how we show the left hand finger touching the side of
the right flat hand, versus touching the back of the flat hand?
That would be Surface Symbols...I will write it again for you with
two different Surface symbols...see next message...

Val ;-)