What would my name look like in SignWriting

GerardM gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 7 10:21:13 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I have been thinking, I am championing the good cause of SignWriting on
Facebook. It would be good to show my interest and dedication in another way
as well. What I came up with was is that if someone can send me in
SignWriting my first name, I could make that the picture that I can be
associated with. Currently I use a picture that I made of a wild boar from
really up close, nobody knows why I use this one .. :) and with my name in
SignWriting I will have a good explanation to give :)

Thanks,
     Gerard