What would my name look like in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Sep 7 15:47:39 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 7, 2007

Thank you, Charles, for explaining this to Gerard ;-)

Maybe a Deaf person will give you your Sign Name someday, Gerard, but
until that time, why not use fingerspelling of your first name?
Charles attached it here, in ASL fingerspelling, but since you are
from the Netherlands, it would be more appropriate in Dutch
fingerspelling, but until we meet someone from the Netherlands who
can write that for you...here is the ASL version of your name that