Inquiry from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia!!

Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni rodbagni at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 8 21:52:50 UTC 2007

Dear Eyasu,
congratulations and I wish success on your job.

There is a university in Brazil called Federal University of Santa Catarina
(UFSC). They started a program like that some years ago, which has been the
first one in the country. You can get in touch with them by the e-mail:
libras at ead.ufsc.br
It is a public university from the federal government, so I think the will
be glad to help your university with its efforts.

There is also another institution you could try, which is the National
Institute of Education of the Deaf (INES), try the e-mail:
webmaster at ines.org.br
Since it is also a federal institution, part of the Ministry of Education, I
think they can help too.

At last, if for any reason you don't receive any answer from them, you can
try this: http://www.mre.gov.br/ingles/index.htm
In your message you could cite UFSC and INES.

I don't know why nobody mentioned it. Maybe I am wrong but I think that the
Gallaudet University (http://www.gallaudet.edu/) in the USA can also provide
some useful information.

I hope they can help you.

Regards