Inquiry from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia!!

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Sep 10 03:06:28 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 9, 2007

Thank you, Rodrigo!

This is very helpful information...you have been so kind!

The web page with all the email addresses of the faculty of the Deaf
Studies Program at Gallaudet University is important...

Eyasu...Perhaps you can write to some of the professors on this web
page:

http://depts.gallaudet.edu/deaf.studies/faculty-staff.htm

If you need my help, I will be happy to assist...I know a few of
them, and I am sure with your excellent email about your new
program...the one you sent to me and to the List...they will be able
to give you advice...

Plus I am writing some information for you myself about adding
SignWriting like they have in Brazil...it is coming...

Val ;-)