Inquiry from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia!!

Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni rodbagni at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 10 01:20:54 UTC 2007

Hello Eyasu,

Regarding Gallaudet University, I think that you could try to get in touch
with them by this site: http://depts.gallaudet.edu/deaf.studies/
It's the department that works with issues that you are interested in.

I think they can help because as they themselves say: "The University enjoys
an international reputation for the outstanding graduate programs it
provides deaf, hard-of-hearing, and hearing students, as well as for the
quality of the research it conducts on the history, language, culture, and
other topics related to deaf people."

Rodrigo