tongue movement

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 16 14:36:30 UTC 2007

Hello Marisa and Stefan -
This is easily written in SignWriting...the only problem is that
sometimes we do not have the symbols in the current software, but
that does not mean it cannot be written by hand, or as Stefan says,
he can develop a TrueType Font for it. If that is a standard movement
that happens in DGS on a regular basis, then it is important, and we
can also add the movement to the ISWA too...so I am writing it now
and will post it shortly...I hope I understand the exact movement you
want...I will give you ideas and you can take it further...Val ;-)

--------