Glad to help ;-)))

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 16 17:08:59 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 16, 2007

Hi Stefan and everyone!
No problem at all...I just got worried because I didn't know what I
was deleting and I worried we had lost an important email from
you...your emails matter a lot to me!

That is great that you went in and fixed your email settings in the
List software...I hope others will try it too...

Many thanks for your fascinating question about tongue movements,
Stefan...I look forward to reading your email about it ;-))

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help