Question about/for the Deaf :-)

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Sep 20 00:44:37 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 19, 2007

Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni wrote:
> Thank you very much for all the answers.  :-) Actually, I' would
> like to apologize for asking questions that many people may have
> not understood. It was not something done carefully, I just wanted
> people's opinions and of course many of the members of the list
> have no idea why I asked things like those.  I just wanted to take
> advantage of the informal environment that there is here. Maybe it
> is not the right thing to do.I can assure everyone those questions
> are only questions asked, maybe, inappropriately and not my
> personal opinions.  :-)  Sorry for any misunderstanding and thanks
> again. Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni

Hello Rodrigo and Everyone!
No apologies necessary. I thought your message was just fine. And
this is a forum to talk about issues surrounding SignWriting and the
writing of signed languages, and Deaf Education and the software
needed to write signed languages...so your questions were fine...;-)

Are you doing software development, Rodrigo? What are the goals of
your work related to signed languages?

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help