Question about/for the Deaf :-)

Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni rodbagni at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 19 23:04:46 UTC 2007

Hello.

Thank you very much for all the answers.  :-)
Actually, I' would like to apologize for asking questions that many people
may have not understood. It was not something done carefully, I just wanted
people's opinions and of course many of the members of the list have no idea
why I asked things like those.
I just wanted to take advantage of the informal environment that there is
here.
Maybe it is not the right thing to do.

I can assure everyone those questions are only questions asked, maybe,
inappropriately and not my personal opinions.  :-)

Sorry for any misunderstanding and thanks again.
--
Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni