Las Primeras Lecciones de SignoEscritura

Thu Sep 20 18:30:30 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 20, 2007

I am happy to tell you that another book from Spain, called Las
Primeras Lecciones de SignoEscritura, published by the University of
Alicante in 1999-2000, is now available on Amazon.com. The link is here:

Las Primeras Lecciones de SignoEscritura
http://www.signwriting.org/spain/lecciones/primeras_lecciones/index.html

The order does take a month, since the book will be sent from Spain.

I just ordered one...smile...a lot of fun to order a SignWriting book
on Amazon.com!

This is a lovely book. Many thanks to the translators, and to the
University of Alicante. I am proud to show it to people.

Now that it is on Amazon.com I believe it will become popular because
it is easy to carry with you...not too thick.