Report from Vals Desk ;-)

Fri Sep 21 16:30:50 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 21, 2007

Dear SW Listers!

I know you all are busy....

I am too....I like that...it feels good to have something to do....I
hope you all are enjoying your lives too ;-)

It has been a particularly happy time for me...

In the next week, I am working on two projects:

1. Preparing the Dr. Mohammad AbuShaira's dissertation, with the
English translation, for posting on the web...
The statistical results are strongly in SignWriting's favor...An
amazing work by Dr. AbuShaira....thank you!

2. Preparing the publication: ASL Bible, John Chapters 1-7
I will be doing the layout in SignBank DocumentMaker, creating a PDF,
and posting the PDF on the web...It will be a thick document.

Plus I am preparing and sending out orders for materials....

Have a wonderful weekend everyone...You are always welcome to write
with questions....

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages