Sign Writing on 10 News

Carl Jones carljonescj at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 17 19:29:49 UTC 2008

Hey Valerie!
Congrats on getting on the news!

This will be amazing for SignWriting in the long run! :-)

I'm still not great at it, but I'm slowly, slowly, getting better! I'm
just having difficulty figuring out which hand is which (sometimes
when looking at them on computer or from what I've written, it can be
confusing to which hand I was using, I suppose I'll get better at
differentiating later on).

I'd love to get myself a Bible in SignWriting (shame I use BSL
though), but if one comes for ASL SignWriting, I might get it anyway
because I'm hoping to learn both.

Sorry about not responding if I had any more messages sent to me, I
don't always have access to the internet, as I don't have it at my
house (yet), since we're still moving in and things like internet and
phone lines have taken a lower priority.

Carl
Carl

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help