AW: [sw-l] Animated GIFs of ISWA Hands, Group 1, 2 and 3...

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 00:25:08 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie, Adam, ... friends

I had a look at the animated gifs

ISWA Animated GIFs Hands

 <http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/category1.html>
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/category1.html

Yes this kind of presenting SW-symbols of handshapes and palmorientation is
a welcome support – especially for all people who start to understand SW ...

I myself would prefer kind of tables  with “stills” –   perhaps this is a
matter of age – smile ???

Just a question about    01-03-011-01  IndexMiddleThumb Cup

I cannot understand your interpretation of the palm facing the signer but
thumb, index and middlefinger on the left side  ...

Just interested ...

Stefan ;-)

  _____