AW: [sw-l] Animated GIFs of ISWA Hands, Group 1, 2 and 3...

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 01:24:04 UTC 2008

This is the one you are talking about?

I can understand what you mean. It seems odd that the index, middle,
and thumb are on the right side of the hand, but on the left side of
the symbol. The reason is by following the "every sign has a center
rule" and this being a right hand, the fingers curve to the center (or
to the left). I guess the only other way would be to have the fingers
on the right side of the symbol curving to the left, but it look very
odd to see that. ;-)

Adam